Feedback and Comments from our Families
- "I am very thankful that I found Trettin for my 2 year old son. It is not just a convenient drop-off service, but a structured learning environment for preschool age children. I am so impressed by the staff of mature experienced professionals, who are clearly working in early childhood education because they love what they do. My son looks forward to going to "school" and is eager about each lesson of the week. I know that his speech has improved since attending the center and I use the center equally for his benefit and mine. I know that when I drop him off he is not just being watched, but he is being engaged. Thank you Trettin!!!"
- "Wonderful teachers, variety of activities, convenience when we need child care that our little one loves."
- "Safe, loving drop-in option for stay at home moms."
- "I love being able to drop my kid off, anytime, for up to 4 hours! The staff is wonderful and my kid loves coming here. 5 stars!"
- "The drop-in nature of the program helps with busy parents."
- "Trettin is a dream come true for me. My work is freelance and sporadic so Trettin is the perfect solution. My daughter has been dropping in for 2 years and enjoys her "school" very much. The teachers are amazing - patient, mature, friendly and loving. The structured routine coupled with indoor and outdoor playground time makes it the perfect mix of predictability and fun for my daughter. It is a value at $8.50 an hour. Our family is so grateful for Trettin and its teachers!"
Leave us a review on Yelp!